I have $500,000 in the bank that I would like to invest in the U.S. and get some sort of status. What are my options?

You have a few options. With $500,000 you might be eligible for a green card based on an EB-5 investment. If you do not have a desire to become a permanent resident, however, you might want to consider an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa, which is a non-immigrant visa.

How Can We Help?

Fill out our online form