I am a well-known and highly accomplished medical researcher with a PhD. I believe in a few more years I will have a breakthrough in cancer research. So far I have been unable to secure a job offer in the U.S. What are my options?

You may be eligible to self-petition for a EB-1 classification as an outstanding researcher. In the alternative, you might also qualify for an exceptional ability EB-2 classification with a National Interest Waiver, if you can demonstrate that it is in the interests of the U.S. to waive the job offer and labor certification requirement.

How Can We Help?

Fill out our online form