Temporary U.S. Work Visas

Temporary U.S. Work Visas

The immigration laws contain provisions for several different categories of temporary workers, depending on the type of employment, the employee's level of education and training, the employee's country of origin, and many other factors. We advise and represent employers in need of workers through the entire petitioning process and assist with extensions and renewals as necessary. If an employer later wishes to sponsor an employee for a green card, we are able to offer assistance in that process as well.

H-1B Specialty Occupations

The H-1B visa is available for individuals coming to the U.S. to perform specialty occupations. The job must be related to the individual’s field of study. To qualify as a specialty occupation, the job must meet one of the following criteria:… Read More

L-1 Intracompany Transferees

The L-1 visa category allows multinational companies to transfer employees from a foreign office to a U.S. office. There are two categories under the L-1 classification: L-1A for executives and managers, and L-1B for employees with specialized kno… Read More

E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 treaty investor visa is available to an individual who is investing a “substantial” amount of capital in a U.S. business. You may qualify by starting a new enterprise or by investing in an existing business. To qualify for an E-2 visa, a… Read More

H-2A/H-2B Seasonal Workers

The H-2A and H-2B programs allow U.S. employers to bring in foreign labor to fill temporary, seasonal jobs. The H-2A program is for temporary agricultural workers, while the H-2B program is for temporary non-agricultural workers. Only nationals of c… Read More

How Can We Help?

Fill out our online form